Georganics' Kids Natural Toothpaste is blended with organic orange essential oil. This oil is sweet, warm and faintly floral, ideal for kids and children. Orange is safe to use with young children and during pregnancy as it is known for its superior but gentle soothing properties. The fluoride-free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement for conventional toothpastes.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
- Flouride-free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 120ml 8 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Although toothpaste tubes are made from plastic, they’re very difficult to recycle and most councils won’t recycle them as part of their recycling scheme. With a standard toothpaste tube only lasting a person around two weeks, that’s a lot of non-recyclable plastic piling up! This toothpaste comes in reusable and recyclable glass jars with an aluminium lid and compostable box. The packaging is specifically designed to produce no waste so we can avoid clogging up landfill sites.
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
Natural Toothpaste Orange (120ml)
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening